License Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) PRN
The LCDC Counselor will be responsible for the provision of substance abuse counseling for individuals, groups and families. Supervise and direct the activities of the clients refereed through collaboration with Clean Investments Inc. Counseling Center.
- Associates degree or higher with required credentials. Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) acceptable. Minimum 3years experience in the field of substance abuse Knowledge of the targeted communities.
- Good communications skills both oral and written and human relations skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse groups and demonstrate cultural sensitivity to these groups at all times.
- Knowledge of community resources and area social services organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate problems related to the project and to suggest possible programmatic solutions and alternatives.
- QCC files as required according to DSHS standards see 448 for more information.
- Clinical supervision for LCDCI
- Counseling credentials must be current and active while working at Clean Investments Inc.
DUTIES ARE LISTED BELOW BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
- Supervise counselors LCDCI. and document program hours.
- Weekly Supervision.
- Conduct regular file evaluations.
- See that policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain a caseload.
- Actively participate in staff meetings and training
- Assist in receiving referrals.
- Perform related work as assigned by the Program Director.
- Coordinating community services programs.
- Assist program director in supervising monitoring staff.
- Assist program director in conducting monthly file audits.
- Assist program director in programming quarterly performance reports
OUT OF TOWN TRAVEL- 0 %; IN TOWN TRAVEL- AS NEEDED
This position is an as needed (PRN) position